Thursday 16 January 2014

What to Do With All the Spare Monsters

As heroes arrive in my inbox, many teachers have been saying the same thing - children want to invent more monster species.

I'm afraid I have to limit the number of different species that can go in the book - otherwise we'll make readers' heads explode (and that would be messy!)

However, it's important that your ideas are kept alive. Here are some suggestions of things to do with all your spare monster ideas:

1. Write your own monster book.
2. Write a poem about your monster.
3. Create a class monster encyclopaedia.
4. Go home and tell a brother or sister about your monster.
5. Stomp around the playground pretending to be your monster.
6. Try and convince your postman that your monster is real.

And don't forget to tell me all about it.


2 comments:

  1. My goodness. I came here looking to see what was going on here and I find a whole lot of scary monsters! What a creative lot of kids you've found yourself, Rosen. I'll be keeping an eye out to see what else they come up with. But if you don't mind, I'll just go and hide behind that dustbin over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie, go find your own dustbin, I'm hiding behind this one! These monsters are SCARY!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your first name, age and location/school when leaving a comment.