Friday 14 February 2014

The Book Size Has Been Decided

I have to admit, when I gave you four book sizes to choose from, I thought you would probably choose one of the medium sizes. But no, the most popular sizes were the smallest (standard 5" by 8") and massive (8" by 10").

Standard and massive got the same number of votes, so I decided to take cost into consideration. The printing costs are based on the number of pages not the size of the pages. We know that we can fit more words on a big page than a little page, so the winning size is:

massive.

However, we don't want to many words on one line or it'll be horrible to read. I suggest two columns and a picture on every page. What do you think of these page layouts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your first name, age and location/school when leaving a comment.