Tuesday 18 February 2014

Dizzy Momps, Floods and an Old Lady's Skirt

Here are some comments on plot ideas that I read this weekend:

Jessica (St Hardulphs), your idea of Simon looking into a momp's blind eye and seeing his parents is very spooky and sets up suspense - well done.

Anna (St Hardulphs), getting stuck in a sewer sounds vile! But very dramatic.

Luke (St Hardulphs), I like the idea of distracting guards with ice cream - that would work on me!

Jessica (St Hardulphs), I like the ice cream flavour rose and sweet pea. It sounds so good that I searched the internet to see if anybody makes it - alas, nobody does.

Lucy (Manor School), your idea of Turbo running around a lumipoo momp until it's dizzy amused me because a dizzy lumipoo momp is a funny mental image.

Prashna (Manor School), the idea of a deadly spiked duck falling in love with Toby made me laugh because it's so absurd.

Louisa (Manor School), I thought the idea of lumipoo momps filling in the lakes to cause floods was inspired.

Claudia (Manor School), a lumipoo momp running up an old lady's skirt is very funny. I wouldn't want a lumipoo momp up my skirt!

Georgia (Queensgate), I found the lumipoo momps replacing the ketchup in ketchup like with their poo bother disgusting and funny, in equal measure.

Emilie (Queensgate), I was amused by Tigotha accidentally gluing a sausage to her face - it wasn't what I was expecting and surprising the reader is a good thing.

Grace (Queensgate), your heroes' plan to eat 27 cans of beans in order to generate enough fart power to transport Tig back to safety is very amusing. I also appreciated the use of '27' - random.

Sadie (St Edward's), I like the idea of Yazoble volcano erupting - very dramatic. I also like the idea that Stink Land Farm is so stinky that it mightl knock you out before you even consider thinking about not smelling it.

Thanks for all your plot ideas. I'm busy trying to incorporate them into one mega story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your first name, age and location/school when leaving a comment.