Wednesday 19 February 2014

Meeting a Young Writer


Today, I was lucky enough to meet one of the writers working on our monster book. Above is Isobel from Manor Lodge School. She asked me the questions that some of you wrote for her to deliver and we discussed important issues such as how to pronounce 'lumipoo momp' (tip: it's a shortened version of 'luminous poo momp').

This morning, I received an email containing work from the rest of the writing club at Manor Lodge, which I'm looking forward to reading tomorrow.

I met Isobel because she came to the Falmouth Hotel, which hosts family events throughout the school holidays, including my twice weekly storytime sessions. Email me for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your time. Isobel really enjoyed interviewing you and the reading session. She also loved reading the first chapter draft and promises not to let anyone else read it yet!! Look forward to coming back to the Falmouth Hotel in the Sumer for more reading sessions.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your first name, age and location/school when leaving a comment.