Saturday 15 February 2014

Some Colourful Work

I decided to upload these two pieces of work from St Edward's School because they're colourful:

Megan has beautifully illustrated a popular storyline: heroes treat lumipoo momps to hoover and hairdryer treatment.

Uh oh - I don't like the look of those lumipoo momps on top of that cupboard, Leah.

I also underlined two ideas that I really liked from Matthew's work:
'He sees a man with a ride-along cleaner thing'. Such a vehicle would be really useful against lumipoo momps.
Matthew also wrote about General Gibbers breaking the supporting beams of a roller coaster being ridden by Simon and Turbo. This creates excellent drama because the consequences could be immediate and very tragic.

Peter, I liked the idea of a lumipoo momp bursting a football, especially if it made a loud bang.

Joe, good point about Tigotha's six legs making her good at football.

And I wrote about Sebastian's random baked potato disaster here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your first name, age and location/school when leaving a comment.