Friday 7 February 2014

Conflict - Tig at the Door

I've just read an interesting example of conflict by Karina from Manor Lodge School.
Chapter 2
Summary: Simon, Tigotha, Granny Tig
When: day after Sunday last week
Where: Simon’s bedroom
Details: Simon nurses Tigotha back to health and makes Tigotha a bed in the lounge next to the fire. Her bed is made of old socks and Simon lays Tigotha in the bed and as Tigotha falls asleep, Simon sees a small problem. There is a tig at the door, and how exactly is he going to be allowed to keep a baby tig? Uggg!

Chapter 3
Where: still in Simon’s bedroom
Details: He answers the door, and sure as pie, there is still a tig at the door. He thought about what you do when you have a tig at your door, but he didn’t remember having heard what to do before. He took a deep breath and opened the door...
The bed in the lounge next to the fire is a nice touch, because it shows how much Simon cares about Tigotha. I think she would like a bed made from old socks.

I have also been wondering how Simon would be able to keep Tigotha when she already has a family of her own. Aside from eating bullies, tigs seem like reasonable people who would get on well with a nice boy like Simon. I look forward to seeing how you resolve this.

5 comments:

  1. Well done Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is my bestie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!! I AM ON IT.

    FROM KARINA MLS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE IM ALSO ON IT!!!

    FROM CHARLOTTE MLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello writers! Thanks for your comments and thanks for all your help so far.
    I'm just finishing off the detailed plot and will post it later today.
    I can confirm that there will be a tig at the door.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your first name, age and location/school when leaving a comment.