Tuesday 11 March 2014

What You're Saying About the Titles

Incredibly, 116 children have votes for their favourite title so far.

Here are some of your comments:

Momps Go Quackers is a good play on words. It's also a catchy title that will make people want to read our monster book!

I like the title Dreaded Lumipoo Momps and their Quest to Take Over Fangleland because it sounds exciting.

Enter the Orbit of Zorbit sounds really good and it rhymes which makes it even better.

I like Quack to the Future because I love DUCKS!

Momps Go Quackers is funny!

I like Quack to the Future because there is a movie called Back to the Future and it sound good.

I like There's Something Stuck in My Hoover because its funny and I have never heard of a book with that name.

The Terrible Truth About Shoogle Lagoon sounds creepy and I like reading creepy stories.

I chose Who's Afraid of the Lumipoo Momps? because its funny and exciting!

I don't know why because all of the titles are really good, but I just prefer The Incredible Adventures of Simon, Turbo and Tigotha the Tig .

I like Enter the Orbit of Zorbit because it is mine and it is short and snappy.

Momps Go Quackers is also a good name because its an EPIC NAME!

I chose Enter the Orbit of Zorbit because its a very catchy book name and sounds like a good book to read.

I voted for Monster Mash in Fangleland and Enter the Orbit of Zorbit because they don't just focus on Lumipoos or anything in particular; it's just talking about the whole book in two or three words. I think that's how a title should be.

Dreaded Lumipoo Momps and their Quest to Take Over Fangleland sounds adventurous and would make me want to read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your first name, age and location/school when leaving a comment.