Tuesday 17 December 2013

The First Batch of Monsters Have Arrived

I'm very excited to report that children from Highfield School have sent me a batch of colourful monsters to help brighten up our website.

The first is from Callum. This monster has big hands. Are they for catching food or for giving generous hugs? Looking at his teeth, I'm slightly afraid!

And this is Charlie's monster. It's got even bigger arms! I hope I never need to run away from these creatures because they look superb at catching.


George's monster has four eyes. His dark face would make it easy to skulk around in the dark (provided he covered up those wonderfully bright legs!).

Another bright and colourful monster from David. I do like his blue tail and matching spots.

This monster from Kit has an almost ghostly appearance - very spooky!


Karl's monster has many limbs. I wonder what it uses them all for...

Many thanks to Highfield School.

Don't forget, you too can design a monster. Just ask an adult to send your pictures to rosen.trevithick@gmail.com. Or, if you are an adult, send one yourself!

2 comments:

Please leave your first name, age and location/school when leaving a comment.