Monday 2 December 2013

Introduce Yourself

Would you like to design horrible monsters, describe revolting habits or create bold and daring heroes?

If so, why not introduce yourself by leaving a comment below?

Here are some words you might like to use:

To describe personality

adventurous, ambitious, artistic, bookish, bossy, brave, bubbly, daring, calm, caring, cheerful, clumsy, creative, daring, friendly, frosty, funny, gentle, grumpy, helpful, honest, hyper, lazy, mean, moody, neat, quiet, rude, serious, shy, smart, sporty, strong, talkative, wacky

To describe appearance

 athletic,  auburn,  brunette,  casual,  chestnut,  charcoal,  chocolate,  chubby,  chunky,  colourful,  copper,  curly,  ebony,  emerald,  fair,  fashionable,  freckled,  frilly, golden,  grubby,  hazel,  jade,  jet,  lean,  olive,  pointy, portly,  red,  rosy,  sapphire,  scraggy,  scrawny,  scruffy,  shaggy,  skinny,  sleek,  slim,  sporty,  squat,  stout, stubby, tawny,  tidy,  towering, tubby, wavy,  wonky

To describe a village, town or city

ancient, beautiful, bustling, calm, charming, chilly, coastal, crowded, deserted, dirty, elegant, exciting, fascinating, flat, hilly, historic, huge, magnificent modern, mountainous, picturesque, quiet, sandy, sweltering, touristy, wet, windy, 

I'll go first.

I'm Rosen. I'm thirty-four. I'm creative and friendly but sometimes moody. I have shaggy, crimson hair and sapphire-blue eyes. I live in Exeter which is charming, with a magnificent cathedral and a picturesque river. My favourite author is Roald Dahl because he was very wacky.

Introduce yourself by leaving a comment here.

3 comments:

  1. Joshua, 7, Truro7 December 2013 at 13:48

    My name is Joshua. I am 7. I live in a bustling and dirty sitty. I have hazel eyes and pointy ears. I like crazee golf and reading. My favorite author is David Walliams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert, 10, Manchester7 December 2013 at 14:39

    I am Robert. I am ten years old. I am brave and smart. I am chocolate coloured and I have charcoal eyes. I live in a sweltering town in England.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, 9, Oxfordshire
    I'm a blonde haired girl and I'm 9 years old. I live in a cold, windy town in England. I also like writing stories. my hobbies are reading and writing stories.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your first name, age and location/school when leaving a comment.